Transcripts/Inactive Student Records

Transcripts/Inactive Student Records Banner

Transcripts will only be processed online 

No pick ups or walk-in allowed. Please order online.
Please allow 2 business days to process orders.

Online ordering for transcripts and verification's ONLY

Transcript office hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Closed daily for lunch 12:00 - 1:00.

The Douglas County School System & Transcript/Records Offices will be closed the following dates:

        June 19, 2023 - Holiday
        July 3 & 4, 2023 - Holiday
        September 4, 2023 - Holiday
        October 9 & 10, 2023 - Holiday
        November 22-24, 2023 - Holiday
        December 20 - January 1, 2023 - Holiday
        January 15, 2024 - Holiday
        February 19 & 20, 2024 - Holiday
        April 1-5, 2024 - Holiday
        May 27, 2024 - Holiday

Records 770.651.2324
        Special Education Records 770.651.2135

Obtaining Transcripts - Active Students:

Records for active students are located at the student’s current school. Student records are maintained at the school until the student withdraws or graduates. After student withdraws, schools retain the student record for one school year. Inactive records are kept at the Records Department.

Obtaining Transcripts - Former Students:

After graduation, transcripts can be obtained through the Transcript Department by utilizing the below links to request.

All requests for transcripts must contain the following information:

  • Date of Graduation or Withdrawal
  • Name of the school last attended in Douglas County School System
  • Student's Name when enrolled
  • Facility/Institution where the transcript will be mailed
  • Your signature
  • $11.00 transcript fee for each copy

How To Get Your Transcript:


Obtaining Transcripts - Colleges and Universities:

Colleges and Universities may obtain transcripts for former DCSS students by visiting the link below.

Obtaining Education Verification's:

Corporations and Government Agencies may obtain education verification's for former DCSS students by visiting the link below.


*Please note: There is a $18.00 fee for all educational verification's.

Non-Obtainable Records: - parent generated forms

Copies of immunization records, birth certificates, and social security cards are not available at the Records Department. For information on immunization records please contact the medical facility that administered the immunizations. For Birth Certificates visit for more information, and for replacement Social Security card information visit

Please note: Any student under the age of eighteen (18) must have a parent or guardian's signature to obtain a transcript. Once a student has reached the age of eighteen (18) school records are legally transferred to the student; therefore, the student's original signature required to release any information.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.