Certification Upgrade

Certificate Upgrades

To apply for a certificate upgrade employees must:

1. Go to your MyPSC account. Answer the personal affirmation questions if you have not done so during the current school year.

2. On the homepage, click Application and follow directions accordingly.

3. Official transcripts indicating the conferred degree should be sent directly to the GaPSC at: [email protected]

4. The Human Resources department will receive a notification and will complete the Employer Assurance Form on your behalf. (This will eliminate the need for the $20 processing fee.)

5. Monitor your “MyPSC” account for updates.

6. When your upgrade is complete, the PSC will notify you via your "MyPSC" account.

7. The Human Resources department will notify you when the upgrade information has been received and processed.

Human Resources Contact:
Chandell Johnson 770-651-2322 or [email protected]

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.